My Sincere Condolences To All Who Have Lost

Greytlady94

My sincere condolences too all who have lost their precious babies over this past year, there have been so many. I haven't been on GT much lately, my apology for not replying to each individually.

:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle:candle Godspeed all, I know you are running healthy and whole at the bridge along with my puppers. :gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I, too, wish to extend my condolences to everyone who has lost their precious pups and I am praying so very hard for

all the missing hounds. Way too much sadness.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, last year was a really tough year for me. I lost Dear in January, BuyCut in February & then Snowy in May. Each one of them gave me some wonderful times in the amount of time they were with me & I smile when I think about them...

I hope this year is better.

While I check often in Remembrance I find I'm usually tearing too hard to be able to reply. I cry with each and every loss.

Please accept my apologies for not sending condolences, but I would also like to extend my sorrow here as well, to all that have lost their babies.

Mary Pat

I too have been thinking of all the pups who have gone to the bridge or been lost in this world in the last year especially. It has been a very hard year for a lot of people. I have not lost any of my own but feel that I have in that it has hit home with me when my close friends have had to say goodbye to their special friends. My heart breaks every time I read/hear of another one's passing.

I want to wish my condolences to each and every one who has had to go through the heartache and loss of a pup this past year. It doesn't even have to be yours for your heart to be breaking like mine is.

Thank you, it helps to know we're not alone, it really does. My Twilite left in April, and my Payne in August. Loved and missed forever.

My condolences also go to everyone who has suffered a loss. May our babies all be happy and free together.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle