Prayers For Dallas

Guest trevdog

Guest trevdog

About 5pm I took the pups out for their evening potty. Dallas pottied, sniffed around and started drooping. Then she walked away and laid down, very unlike her. She has 2 speeds, sleeping and full throttle. Before that she was chasing DH around the house. I had to drag her inside, she immediately tried to lay down again, not at all like her.

The last time this happened she had an obstruction and needed emergency suregery. She isn't liking her belly being touched and it feels a bit tight. I thought maybe she just ate something bad so I gave her a bit of peroxide, about 10 minutes later up came breakfast, most of it digested but a bit of it still solid. Hasn't had much water today. She's not following me around and wasn't intersted in dinner. DH gave her a bit of his food which she ate. I called my vet and the emer vet, both asked if she vomited, I told them not until I made her. Last time she was whining and stretching a lot as well, not so this time. I know of nothing she could have eaten but who knows?

So I'm watching her for a bit, the evet said I could bring her in, my other vet didn't have the equip set up for surgery as they just moved so he referred me to the evet.

This time I'm not sure if it's just stomach upset or something as her symtoms aren't quite the same. Last time I just touched her belly and she would throw up. She's not doing that now. I also could feel something last time in there, this time just tightness.

She was acting perfectly normal until she went pee outside.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :ohno I hope she's going to be okay! Please update when you can.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Dallas! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Sending more prayers for sweet Dallas. Please update us as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Here's hoping and praying it is something simple and easy. :candle

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Waiting anxiously for news about Dallas. Hoping it's nothing, or at least nothing serious.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead