Found 2 Lumps On Rowdy

Last Sunday night, Rowdy was laying on the couch and I started to rub his belly and found a little lump, so Monday morning I called the vet, and explain to her how it felt, kind of like a chocolat chip, she said its probably a fat lump, but wanted to check it out so I got a appointement for tomorrow at 4, but then while at my parents I found another one, it seems different, its on his right side just where his right leg starts..between his leg and his shoulder. I hope its a fat lump also he was 7 in September. :hope

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Sending lots of good thoughts! Hoping it's just a fat lump! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck Please keep us posted when you can.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Sending prayers and chanting...this is nothing...this is nothing...:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lots of prayers coming your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

One of my greyhounds is full of lumps - some very large - on his belly. We have had them checked a couple of times and they've been fatty tissue - nothing to worry about. It's hard to look at it sometimes and not worry, but he is still fine. I am hoping for the same results with yours!!

We love those :couchjump

(You know what I mean!)

:confetti

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Yahoooooooooooooooooo! Excellent news! :D

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Great news! Keep an eye on them. My golden had one in his armpit and it grew from the size of a grape to a golf ball to a tennis ball in 6 months. It was making it hard for him to walk. By the time we had it removed (a few weeks later) it was the size of a softball! The good news was that he lost several pounds when he had it removed!