Je T'aime, My Beloved Angel

Guest HighMaintenance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HighMaintenance
I feel like I'm so empty right now. It was all part of my routine every day. He brought me so much joy, there is such a hole now. I don't know what to do with myself.

talk to him - he's there with you. Hug his toy, smell his blanket, lay on his bed........... feel him next to you. The emptyness never really leaves - it's there for a reason - so there's always room for him to be with you.

Oh, that's so comforting, thank you.

My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry he had to leave you so soon.

Godspeed, beloved boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

Je T'aime is smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for him.

He will always hold a special spot in your heart.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest HighMaintenance

I'm so angry right now. I'm sitting here at my desk at work sobbing. I just don't understand this. I didn't have time to come to terms with it. I didn't have time to take him out for one last ice cream. I wasn't ready. My apartment is so empty. I just have my sister's old cat, Emmitt (we lost our baby, Pita, my sister's most wonderful cat in October, suddenly while she was at the vet having an out-patient surgery) and my sister. I don't have a husband or children to make me smile. Yes, I have a ton of people that support me and loved Je t'aime, but every day I come home and it's empty. I don't want to be home, I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to go to work. I'm calling my BF constantly - he's been so supportive, but I feel like I'm becoming a burden on everyone. Like - just get over it already and I know they're not thinking that, but that's how I feel. I just want to hold him again, hold his paw on the couch and watch TV, I want to take him for a walk, I want to take him outside in the yard at 3 A.M. when I'm freezing cold, but so happy to still have him in my life.

I'm doing feeling sorry for myself for a few minutes...thanks for listening.

I am so sorry for your loss...and I love his name...how sweet to always tell him I love you. A beautiful tribute.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

In case you don't speak French - like me)

je t'aime

means "I love you" in French

And in this case - I KNOW it went both ways and spread to everyone he met.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest HighMaintenance

Yes, that made me smile...My sister and I would say, "I love you, I love you" to him all the time. There was even a patient once at the psychiatric hospital that we took him to for pet therapy that sang him an entire song in French. He loved it. He loved music. I would play the piano for him and he would just lay on the loveseat right next to the keyboard and look at me with these lovey eyes. I have pictures...I will have to get them posted on the site soon.