It Has Been Requested.....

Guest KyGrey

My sweet Lee is on his feet again. He really enjoys his rehab. :rolleyes: I have been given the orders to get him outside about every 2 hours and have him walk for about 10 minutes or so to get the muscle mass built back up in his hind legs especially. I have been asked to post a recent pic of him. It's hard to get a good one while he's on the move. :lol He is doing so well since a month he couldn't even stand up, his LS was so bad. Now he is pulling me in the direction he wants to go. You ask why I let him? I let do just about anything within reason due to his age. My boy turned 13 last month and I am grateful that he's been here this long. Without further ado....

LeeWalkingDec08_0001.jpg

My cell phone is not that great. Maybe one day Santa will bring me one with a decent camera. ;)

Edited by KyGrey

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I can't see the pic too well, but I am glad to hear Lee is doing well. He must feel like a new man! Continued prayers for him... :)

Awwww...hug the most handsome and precious Lee for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, that is just marvelous! Good goin', Lee! Keep it up!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Go Lee! We are cheering for you, big guy!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}