Results Are In

Guest ss556

Phew! Alan's numbers went up just a little bit in the past 4 months. He weighs the same and is doing well. I'm so relieved!! His BUN is 50 and Creatinine is 2.5, but I believe I am doing all I can and know how to take care of him. It is a progressive disease and I just hope he hangs tight for a while to come!

Kitty is fine - her blood/urine came back almost perfect. Meanwhile she still throws up everyday. Trying different foods slowly with her. The vet said some cats throw up a lot. Unbelievable.

I sincerely want to thank all of you for the good wishes you sent to us. It means a lot to me. I was nervous.

:confetti:confetti That is great news!! Like you said, you KNOW how to take care of that handsome boy, and although it may be progressive, it can progress very slowly, and it does because of your care. I am so relieved!! Needed good news today, so thank you handsome Alan

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:yay :yay :yay:banana:yay:banana:confetti

I was wondering whether you'd gotten their results! That's AWESOME news!!! :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Kitty Throw Up: I had a cat, Jjaks that threw up a lot. My vet said its just something some cats & dogs do. I switched food on him all the time & found he was evidently allergic to Meow Mix...so I avoided that kind.

And Alan's bun....my girls Pipi-Francine & GabbyGurl think Alan has a fantastic Bun!!!

Good news! Hug them both for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Patti604

Great News!!!!!! I am so happy Alan and Kitty are doing well. You must be a real good mom!!!I only feed my cats canned food now and the throwing up has improved for my lot.

YAY Alan!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest HersheysMom

Yay!

Well, growing up with cats, yes, some of them do throw up a lot, but the thing is it doesn't just come out of nowhere. You've had Kitty for years and this is a new behavior - so I think that makes it different...

Kitty is fine - her blood/urine came back almost perfect. Meanwhile she still throws up everyday. Trying different foods slowly with her. The vet said some cats throw up a lot. Unbelievable.

I have one of those. It would be nice if he would throw up on the floor instead of the dog beds, couch, etc.

Good news about both of your babies.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

:pinkele:pinkele We are SSOO relieved about Alans test results! Woo-Hoo! :flip:flip:pepper:pepper

As far as kitty goes, my Aby gets about a year out of any one food before he starts giving it back multiple times a day. He has been through the test wringer more than a few times (he's 10) and nothing ever shows up. Every cat is different - Frank does better on wet food only and small meals throughout the day.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thanks again - I guess I learned a bit about cats and throwing up. I've had cats since I was 16 (many years ago) and never had one quite like this. So I guess they can and do throw up often. I'm trying Wellness, Science Diet and Pro Plan on her now, she doesn't like dry food but I bought Hills Sensitive Stomach. So we will see. SHe can no longer eat Friskies cans. She is the can eater,and Baby, who passed 3 weeks ago today,(who I am really missing now) was the dry food eater.

And as for my sweet Alan, welll like I said, he's doing well. I thank doG for that every day.