Could Use Some Good Thoughts

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

Bossy man hasn't bounced back from his dental and tumor removal like we hoped. He scared the beejeezus out of us yesterday which resulted in a day at the vets. We really thought this was it and we would have to say goodbye :cry1 Fortunately our Sunshine Man :wub: still has some fight left in him so we brought him home to enjoy the time we have left together and will let him go when he says he is ready :cry1

Bossy's 14 birthday is next week, his 3rd gotcha day the week after that. We most likely won't mark either one of those days with him and that's ok..they are just dates on a calendar, we WILL celebrate the love, laughter and joy he has given us over the years, for the time we have remaining. :weep

BossDoesTheYardSale2008072.jpg

SuzyAwards2008006.jpg

BatsandShebaballAug112008006.jpg

BirdsandBoss2008002.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending gentle hugs for you and your sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

MAny hugs and prayers your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

My heart is with you and Boss. Many positive and healing thoughts coming your way. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Lots of hugs for you and scritches for the Bossy boy! I know how it is -- Spiff just turned 14, and I was really NOT sure that he'd see that day... I'm not sure if he'll make it to Xmas... but we just take each day as if it's the last one -- Spiff gets LOTS of good stuff to eat and gets royally spoiled. Looks like Bossy is getting the same spoiling as Spiff!

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sending my thoughts and prayers that this is just a bump in the road and that you will have much more time to celebrate with Bossy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

More good thoughts for Bossy and you. I hope all the time you have left with him is filled with love and warmth. Give him a gentle hug from me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.