Spingtime Products

Josie

Guest KreweOfRoo

LOVE LOVE LOVE Fresh Factors!!!

All of my kids get them in each meal and they eat them no problems. I ran out and DH didn't inform me, so I was noticing my 12 year old being weak in the rear, so I asked if she was getting her Fresh Factors...he informed me that we had been out for a month.

I immediately made an order and now it has been 4 months and she is back to her perky self, running the half acre with the pack.

I can't rave enough about Fresh Factors...excellent product and greyt prices.

We use the joint supplement from Springtime. Drastic results for both my arthritis dogs!! I swear by it (which reminds me... I have to order some more!)

With Buster Bloof (UCME Razorback 89B-51359) and Gingersnap Ginny (92D-59450). Missing Pepper, Berkeley, Ivy, Princess and Bauer at the bridge.

Guest adoptagreyhound

We started using Fresh Factors when our now-8-year-old, Sandy, was only three-and-a-half. Sandy had hurt her neck and the doctor said she was beginning to show signs of arthritis in her upper spine. Fresh Factors were recommended by my sister who had a dog with severe arthritis. Her dog was about 60 pounds and had to be carried up the stairs every night to go to bed. A short time after starting the Fresh Factors she was able to walk up the stairs on her own and was able to do this for the next three years of her life.

We started Sandy on the FF right away. Almost immediately we noticed she could outrun some of the dogs she used to lag behind at Fun Runs. She no longer hurt her neck when she ran. She didn't get tired before all the other greys. And, interestingly, her fur turned to "mink." She is the softest greyhound in most groups of hounds and definitely softer than any other dog in our neighborhood. Our neighbors seek her out to pet for "therapy." (She has retired from therapy now but we received many comments about how surprisingly soft she is "for a dog.")

She turned 8 in May and we took her in for her Geriatric X-rays. Our doctor was surprised to report that Sandy had ZERO signs of arthritis anywhere in her body. Apparently, at age 8 this is unusual. Except for her white face, she looks and acts like a puppy. I can't recommend FF highly enough.

We haven't been adding Glucosamine but it was recently recommended by our foster coordinator so we're looking into it.

We use both for all our pack and buy in quantity (usually year supply) when it goes on sale. We just stocked up. Love the product - we also use Longevity also from Springtime.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

thanks to have share you experiences!

I just place my first order... fresh factor and health joints chewable...

I'll keep you posted on this :)

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Burpdog/Diane recommended Fresh Factors for Speck and, ever since we've started using them, I've noticed an extra spring in his step. Great products!

I'm so glad to read all of these positive replies!!

I just got my order of FF and JH yesterday.....started the pups last night! Woohoo!! :)

:thumbs-up Kepp us posted in a few weeks-month :)

cant wait to receive my order.. in 7-10 days... depending of how long the customs will take.. :unsure

:rolleyes:

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop