Oh Ms. Ember... How Are You Today? Ms. Polli Wants To Know

RobinM

Just checking in on Ember and you Tom to see how Ember is doing? Last we heard, she was handling the chemo GREYT. I wish I Could say the same for Polli but now, at 1 week post Chemo, she is back to being Polli. It took 6 days.

Hope Ember is doing greyt.

Hugs to you both.

Robin & Polli

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest EmbersDad

we are doing fine

that was sunday morning. so far, no side effects here :-) knock on wood

thanx for asking, and im glad miss polli is back to being herself....and i notice the moon is almost full...fwiw....... :P

Awwww...look at her play! Such a happy little girl. :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Well, that made me smile. Good to know that Ember is doing well, and Polli too!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Another great video from the House of Ember :yay

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest EmbersDad
How is Ember today ???? :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

she seems fine. i dont think she is feeling the evo tho. she will eat, but not her full amount. she is back to loving burpdog biskies. im guessing its all pretty normal. we have a vet visit tomorrow for a cbc workup.

she seems fine. i dont think she is feeling the evo tho. she will eat, but not her full amount. she is back to loving burpdog biskies. im guessing its all pretty normal. we have a vet visit tomorrow for a cbc workup.

Pfft! Why eat evo when you can have Burpdogs and McD's sausage biscuits and cookies and...... :lol

Glad she's feeling good.

Guest EmbersDad

Pfft! Why eat evo when you can have Burpdogs and McD's sausage biscuits and cookies and...... :lol

Glad she's feeling good.

exactly!!!! she is working me :lol

Guest SoulsMom

Glad she's feeling good.

:lol I was thinking the same thing.

Sounds like the perfect post-surgical chemo-supportive eating plan to me! :D

Does my heart good to see Ember playing and reading that Polli is back to being her old demanding self. Chicks rule!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Yes, Polli lived on Nature Valley granola bars and chicken for 3 days post chemo.

We now know that for the first 4 days post chemo, not to get totally insane with the food. Please remind me of that the next time around!!!!

Ember- you eat whatever it is you want as long as you are eating and putting on a little weight.

Tom- when Polli was not eating ANY dog food, my vet suggested ice cream for calcium.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest EmbersDad

today she ate her full breakfast and dinner. she did the breakfast in 2 feedings. there was maybe 1/3 of the bowl left when i split for work, and it was gone when i got home. tonights normal dinner offering was vacuumed up in a couple minutes. she rested about 30 min and then we went for a 4 block walk. hopefully the eating wasnt just a fluke...maybe she was feeling a bit off from the chemo.

...which we know can be expected! It will get better. I've been keeping a journel so I can look back and remind myself 1) how far we've come and 2) what it's like each chemo.

Guest EmbersDad

she actually wanted to play today, and totally initiated it. her playbow now is an abbreviated playhop :lol we played withher big raccoon. she has to adjust to it since the thing is soo long, it trails under her and gets snagged by her back legs. ate full dinner again and is up almost another pound to 52.8 woohoo

Good girl Ember :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

It does a body good to get greyt news like that! Sssooo happy she's doing so well!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead