Can We Get A Eat Polli Eat Chant Going...

RobinM

DH picked up the Cerenia and gave it to her. Anyone know how long that takes to kick in?

He picked up a can of mackerel in water. They had no jack. He also picked up a can of sardines in water.

We basically have everything mentioned on the lists except the egg nog (she does not like so many things that I am sure that will be one of them)

I will look into buying the dyne when I get home from work.

On the Cerenia, Misty got the first injection at the vet and it kicked in right away, however I didn't try to feed Misty for about 45 min after that.We knew it kicked in right away because of the examination. I hope it works as quickly for Polli

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It hasn't worked and it's been several hours.

Now what?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending more prayers and chants. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Joining the "EAT POLLI EAT!" chant. Wish I had helpful advice, but I don't. Only chanting and well wishing. Keep us posted on when and what she decides to eat. :chow

Hoping Polli has eaten something by now! Eat polli...please!

I had ordered 3.5 pounds of burpdog biscuits and she had 3. Maybe, just maybe it's priming the pump for later.

Stay tuned. Will try "feeding" her in a bit. She doens't like to eat too early.

She may be a senior but she is not into the early bird. Got to keep a sense of humor or I will crack. :unsure

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Hoping Polli has eaten something by now! Eat polli...please!

I had ordered 3.5 pounds of burpdog biscuits and she had 3. Maybe, just maybe it's priming the pump for later.

Stay tuned. Will try "feeding" her in a bit. She doens't like to eat too early.

She may be a senior but she is not into the early bird. Got to keep a sense of humor or I will crack. :unsure

Robin, I swear, we are going to be old before our time. You tell that young lady she better eat!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

It's been almost 5 hours since the pill.

Polli has eaten 4 burpdog biscuits, a few peanut butter cookies and a few zukes. she took 2 bites of her kibble/chicky breast mix and laid her head down.

I still think she is nauseous.

I will try again in a while.

I'm really trying not to lose it. Deep breaths, count to 10 etc.

OK. I'm still stressing.

I am at a total loss. She is really out of it. Tired. She doesn't even look like her. She looks like she does when she comes out of anesethesia.

This is not too much different than she was when she first got home after the amp which was also right after the chemo.

This is very rough.

If the carpoblatin (spelling?) is the most benign chemo, I can't imagine how bad a reaction the others are.

We have a winner.

Shredded chicken. She ate a few more cookies and about a cup of shredded chicken. Not greyt, but at least there is something. She's done for now.

Hopefully, we will move forward from here. I can tell she is hungry because she will look, smell it, lick it and lay down, and then do it again.

WooHoo! C'mon Miss Polli, you need to eat to keep your energy up and so mom won't have a nervous breakdown! Sending extra eat Polli eat chants and keeping you in our prayers. Hugs and scritches.

Guest greytmonty

Robin, I did not read the entire thread so I apologize if this is a repeat suggestion.

Reglan can be so helpful when they are nauseated.

Go Polli go, eat that chicken!