Intro Updated - Thane's Real Name

macoduck

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti Lots of happiness!!!!!!

By the way Happy Birthday too. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

To Thane's new family -- what a joy to see this post. I happened to be the volunteer at the kennel that took him in upon his return. He was understandably very frightened and confused by the change in his lifestyle. Bless you for taking him so quickly and for letting us see how happy he is now!

Greytbuds

I wish I knew about his past, like what food he'd been eating, to help make a transition to what we feed here easier.

And I'd love to know why he walks down the hall to talk to himself. :P

Thane has adapted very quickly and by his second week with us (and after severe gastro virus) you could easily see him become more relaxed.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

What a soulful face :wub: Congrats & welcome home (for good) Thane! :confetti

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

What a sweet guy!

His racing name is interesting. Did you know it is Gaelic?

Interesting indeed....but do you know what it means? :lol:lol:lol

Sorry, forgot to add...welcome to your new home Thane :D

Edited by scullysmum

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

What a sweet guy!

His racing name is interesting. Did you know it is Gaelic?

Interesting indeed....but do you know what it means? :lol:lol:lol

Sorry, forgot to add...welcome to your new home Thane :D

I have no idea what it means. Here's his greydata page: Pog Mo Thoine

:rofl After checking some translation sites it appears my boy's name means "kiss my a**" :rofl

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest jettcricket

He is beautiful!!! Congrats to your newest addtion...what a sweet face he has. :wub::confetti:wub:

Oh btw...happy b-day!!!!!

Edited by jettcricket

:rofl After checking some translation sites it appears my boy's name means "kiss my a**" :rofl

:lol Good for him! Might explain a lot too! :lol

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Congratulations and welcome home Thane!!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest celticfairiemom

Welcome home Thane (Pog Mo Thoine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness, welcome home Thane - but I have got to say - ummm, love the racing name <LOL> having a 19 year old who thinks it's hysterical that he can say "kiss my a$$" in about 10 languages I know what the gaelic translation is for that name!!

He's a doll, and your husband is quite clearly a keeper! I LOVE your red walls! And I'd kill for that yard!

Welcome to you REAL forever home Thane!

Strange, how an adult woman would suddenly catch dog allergies, eh?

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Congratulations Ducky! He's beautiful, kind of reminds me of my Andy. Welcome Home beautiful boy!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest whatahound

OMG, I am just seeing this. What a handsome boy you have. It's amazing how much he looks like Ace. Congrats to Thane and his new family.

Does'nt he look like Ace. This picture of him is a year old he's whiter in the face now.

IMG_1065.jpg