Brooke(boogers) Aka Rainier Restive

AngelWhispers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

That was a great memorial, she was a sweety pie. I am sorry for your loss of your baby. Run free Brooke, run free.... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Denise,

Sitting here with tears running down my face for you, Steve and the passing of Brook. What a wonderful tribute to your beautiful lady. The song, The Dance is the one I sing still to my beloved Runner, and sadly had to add SugarBear and The Queen, BarbieJade.

It is in reading tributes to pups that have joined my beloved trio that I realize that grief is not a process, it becomes part of our journey, and that there are times when the pain is unbearable, but there also times when the memories are what warm our hearts and souls.

Run with the angels sweet Brook, you are with some of the very best ~

Denise- I truly have no words.

I was with you from the beginning of your postings, rooting for Brook, the highs, the lows and the in-betweens.

That was one of the most beautiful tributes I have ever read.

Brooke will be missed and she was surely loved.

Run pain free beautiful Brooke.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Denise, your tribute was beautiful and moving - and it brought me to tears. Brooke was truly special and was meant to come into your heart from the beginning. We had all hoped for a different outcome to her illness and I am so sorry for your loss. You had a wonderful journey with Brooke and I hope all those memories help to heal the heartache of her passing.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest greytfulhounds

What a heartwarming story. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship. :cry1:brokenheart:grouphug

Run free & whole sweet girl.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink