New To Greytalk

Guest Clarkrg

Guest Clarkrg

Greetings from Australia, my name is Roger Clark and I have been directed to your site by Xan Blackman

He said he contacted me to order Nylon Greyhound Muzzles after reading about them on Greytalk.

I have been a greyhound Journalist for 35 years and also make Nylon Greyhound Muzzles, see website www.australiangreyhoundmuzzles.com

or you can email me on clarkrg@primusonline, love to hear from you just for a chat or if I can help you with any

queries related to greyhounds.

Take Care

Guest jerrybird

Welcome aboard! You are going to love it here and I'm sure that after having 35 years in the greyhound biz, a lot of us will be picking your brain!

Welcome from Connecticut

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest Maddison
Welcome. FYI, Xan is a she.

I was about to surf the net and find out! I was sure it was a she and then second-guessed myself. :colgate Welcome to the site. It's a fun place to be.

:lol Yes, I'm a she (or a sheila?? :) )

I'm currently in Dewey Beach, Delaware, at one of the biggest greyhound events in the country (if not the biggest). I mentioned your muzzles to a group of folks in our booth today, as a matter of fact, and there was great interest. I can't wait to get home and try them on my gang. VERY reasonably priced, too, even with shipping all the way around the planet!

Glad you're here! Jump in with both feet! :)

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• 2 weeks later...