Charger @ The E-vet

Guest Hotwire

Thanks to everyone for the chants/prayers/healing thoughts. Charger was transferred from the e-vet to our vet this morning the laseration is about 15 inches long, and went deep enough to expose part of the femur. We just picked him up. He is in a lot of pain right now and can't get comfortable (understandably). The other pups are upset too, so I am trying to stay positive.

Poor guy. Good to hear it's over and he's home. Hopefully they gave you enough pain meds to control his pain.What an experience for both of you! Stay possitive

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Yowch!! Good thing he's home with you. Like someone said, remain as positive as you can. It will help everyone else! Pain meds are your friend, eh?

If they're all willing and you can find it, I highly recommend some nutritional yeast added to everyone's food, especially Charger's. The B vitamins help the body to deal with stress, help healing, and general vitality and appetite. It's yummy, too!

Take care of yourself, too! (Have some of that nut. yeast yourself! sprinkle it on popcorn or pasta or just about anywhere but icecream! Mmmm!)

:bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

So far so good, here he is watching me on the computer wearing my anti-lick creation (two tee-shirts with the fronts cut off sewn together @ the bottom edge)

040.jpg

he is a lot more perky than I thought he would be

:kiss2 Charger. Please get better soon.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)