Acute Hepatitis - Comet Is Gone

Guest Mom2Comet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of sadness this week....peace and sympathy to you. Comet was loved. :f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Comet. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Dragonfly71

Comet was a wonderful beautiful girl. I'm sure you will carry on your work in her name for years to come. She left you far too soon, and she will be missed by many.

How awful. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Mom2Comet

Thank you to the greyhound community for your support. We miss Comet every day and cherish our boys, Frankie and Jack (Moose). Your kinds words have been a comfort.

post-4410-1221791859_thumb.jpg

post-4410-1221791972_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mom2Comet

Comet brought a lot of love and you gave it all back to her. Your actions were propelled by her and now all those other Grey's have homes they can call their own. That is love and like a comet, Comet will shine through the heavens for evermore.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Godspeed Comet run with all the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

We are so very sorry to hear of Comet's sudden passing - it is so hard when you have to let them go to the Bridge, but you did everything you could for her, at first sign you got her right in and you did tests and you were there with her walking her to the Bridge when she was ready. Don't beat yourself up as I am sure she is looking down on you and watching you as you place so many more in their very own forever home, all thanks to her! Run free sweet Comet. Sending hugs to you and scritches to your pack as I am sure they are missing her too.