Finally Introducing Myself

th_puppers2008.jpg

Hi! My name is Cindy and I live in Maryland with my DH, DD (when not in college in NC), DS (for his last year of HS and then who knows), Dante (black tuxedo grey 8 years old), Zoe (red brindle grey 7 years old), Indy (white-ish whippet, who is a grey wannabe, 11.5 years old and ours since February), 4 cats, 2 gerbils and 2 tanks of fish. I have been enjoying this site for a while and really appreciate all that I have learned and read about. All 3 of my puppers have "issues." Dante has IBD, which I keep under control with a raw diet, Zoe broke her left hock (I know out of the ordinary) while racing and has resource, sleep and space aggression (all of which, thankfully, have improved over the past two years) and Indy, bless his heart where do I begin? We are his third forever home and he has been fostered twice. Of what I have documented, he has had skin cancer, been hit by a car, has SA and claustrophobia and some other type of head/face injury which has resulted in half of his tongue being paralyzed or something. He has the best ETS that I have EVER SEEN! His tongue hangs totally out of the side of his mouth. Anyway, he is a total love-bug that tries so hard to be one of the big guys.

I tried to post a picture of the three of them. Hope it works. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to just directly slap the picture in this box.

Oops! I see that it worked! Just ignore my legs, couldn't crop those too! :)

Edited by dante2zoe

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest fatesrelease

They are adorable, and it's so great of you to take in greys who really need their forever homes. Welcome from a fellow newbie! Oh, and P.S. Welcome from Portland, Maine!

Edited by fatesrelease

Welcome to GT from SoCal. :wave That's a lovely gang of houndies you've got. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hi and welcome from New Hampshire! Your furkids are beautiful.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Welcome from Arizona! You have such sweet looking hounds! I'm especially glad that Indy finally has his forever home. Poor guy!

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

Your babies are all very beautiful!

I absolutely love white whippets!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France