Will Aka Captain Woogie Pants

Guest tarasue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so incredibly sorry. It's heart wrenching to know that you're going through this once again so soon after losing Tara Sue. Your pups know that they were loved by you unconditionally. :grouphug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious one. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave him love and a wonderful home.

You will be in my prayers.

OMG Scott. Just seeing this. I am so so sorry.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Scott I hadn't seen this - saw your other post, about the empty house, and couldn't believe my eyes. I'm so sorry! :( Life is so unfair sometimes. But at least your Will had his dad, and his forever home, and went to the bridge with someone loving him. :grouphug

:f_red

Maryann, Bama (TW Beltram), Stephanie (Tom's Stepinhi) & Henderson the Cardigan Welsh Corgi

I am so, so sorry. I remember what you went through with losing Tara Sue---I'm so sorry that you have found yourself here again. :cry1

:grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest brandi007

I'm so sorry, I can speak first-hand and say that it doesn't matter how long they're with you - you love them so much! I liked what someone said earlier "He had his forever home in your heart."

Run Free Will!

:gh_run

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of such a wonderful and loved boy especially after your recent loss of Tara Sue. Run free at the Bridge Will.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest Vinnie

I am just now seeing this as I saw new photos of Will in C&F and realized you were using past tense, so I came looking. I am so sorry that Will went to the Bridge. I remember how on the fence you were about bringing him home when Tara Sue was still so sick and you took a chance on this big beautiful boy. I am so glad he got to know what a wonderful forever home felt like and was not alone when it was his time to go to the Bridge. I am sure he was met by many and that he and Tara Sue are together again. Sending you hugs. Run free Sweet Will.

I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed sweet Will. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg