We Need The Power... Of Gt That Is...

Guest tricolorhounds

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:yay YAY!!! Thank god!!! So glad its negative!!!

We are having a happy roo fest here in celebration!!!

Give Sabanna Banana is big kiss and a dish of ice cream from the Byrd house! :kiss2

And you put your feet up and have an adult beverage! :cheers

Guest tricolorhounds

Getting ready to settle in after arriving home. She'll be on bed rest AKA "puppy restriction" for about 2 months...

0702cast1a.jpg

The Vet Tech made a pretty butterfly and flower on her cast :P

0702cast1.jpg

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

:yay :yay :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Vinnie

WooHoo Savannah - so glad you are home and that all the tests were negative. What a pretty cast that they made for you too. Baby Gus got a patriotic one to match his collar on Monday night - maybe we should have a fashion show? :lol :lol :lol Sending quick healing thoughts and hugs to you all.

We've been at the Vets all morning. First our regular Vet and then the Surgeon.

Last night as she was coming back in the house from pottying... She screamed out and wouldn't bear weight on her leg... Of course I was at work and couldn't leave. Still that way this morning when I got home. So off to the Vet we went.

She has snapped off the end of her heel, just below where the achillies tendon is attached. It's the same leg she had broken at the track. To repair that injury, the Surgeon had put a pin all the way through the heel but because of a bone infection, several months later, they had to remove the pin.

Surgery is tomorrow morning... They will also be doing a biopsy because something caused the bone to break. Can we start a chant that it's only an infection ??? I can't even bring myself to think that it might be worse. :cry1

10PM

Thank you everyone for the good thoughts... I really really appreciate it.

When my DD called me at work last night, she said she had checked Van's leg and it did not appear to be broken, there was no swelling, no redness, no heat... Katie then gave her some meds for pain... She was still limping when I got home this morning and when I checked it, the first thing I noticed what how limp her achillies tendon was... It is usually quite taught with very little range of motion.

Hopefully we'll hear from the Dr early, her surgery is scheduled for 1st thing in the morning

UPDATE: HI EVERYBODY THIS IS DD KATIE, MY MOM JUST CALLED AND SAID THAT THE POWER OF GT WORKED!!

DR TARVIN JUST CALLED AND SAID EVERYTHING WENT GREAT WITH SAVANNAH, HE PUT HER BACK TOGETHER WITH

PINS AND WIRES. NO INFECTION, NO CANCER!! :yay:yay:yay MAY COME HOME THIS AFTERNOON. FOUND NO

REASON FOR THE BREAK . <_<

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYBODY FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WISHES

WE LOVE OUR SABANNA BANNANA!!

Wednesday afternoon:

Dr just called with the biopsy results...

:yay:yay:yay:yay N E G A T I V E for cancer :yay:yay:yay:yay

Break was the result of a freak accident... Now I can breathe again.

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :yay :yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest ArtysPeople

Yay for freak accidents! Well, not really, but yay for it just being a freak accident!

:banana :banana :confetti :confetti :confetti:banana :banana

Biskies and scritches for the good girl, who should be working hard on getting better!

Getting ready to settle in after arriving home. She'll be on bed rest AKA "puppy restriction" for about 2 months...

0702cast1a.jpg

The Vet Tech made a pretty butterfly and flower on her cast :P

0702cast1.jpg

Awww, what a pretty girl! She obviously won over the vet tech's heart. :wub:

ETA: As someone who recently suffered a fractured hand myself, I'm telling you: it hurts like heck. Don't hesitate to keep the girl good and medicated up for the first week or so. :kiss2

Edited by ArtysPeople