Diamond Jack And Diamond Jim

Guest GreytMuse

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed babies - you're diamonds in the sky now...

Thank you GALT for making their final days as comfortable as possible.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

How very sad!! I'm so sorry. I wanted so badly for these babies to recover. Godspeed precious angels-at least you

can run together.

:f_red:gh_run:gh_run:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh my, they were to very young. Godspeed sweet angels.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Run fast and free at the bridge, little ones. There are a lot of wonderful mommy-dogs at the bridge who will care for you.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Poor little ones...I wish they'd had the chance to know how good the world can be. They only got to see the bad part.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest jettcricket

Much too young to be taken so soon.....I'm so sad to hear of their passing. :( I know my sweet boy, Jett, will be there to welcome them at the bridge.

Edited by jettcricket

Run with all the angels sweet babies. :candle :candle :gh_run:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest p51crazyhorse

Your prayers have helped, Daddy Duke is about to have his second treatment for heartworms around the 8th, he is doing very well. I had to force feed him when he first came to me, they had to lift him off the kennel floor to get him out to my car. he looked so sad I cried all the way to the vet. After looking him over the vet said that he could go either way. This was before the two boys lost their lives.

He is a dream, he looks into your soul and you can tell how thankful he is. His daughter Topaz was adopted by a member of GALT and is now named Byng. This week i plan on meeting with her and Byng to have a reunion photo shoot with Daddy Duke. Your thoughts and prayers have not gone unnoticed and Daddy Duke and Byng thank you for them. I am blessed to have been able to help this wonderful boy, he still has three months at least before he is completely well. Keep him in your thoughts as he goes in for his Heartworm treatment this week.

Your prayers have helped, Daddy Duke is about to have his second treatment for heartworms around the 8th, he is doing very well. I had to force feed him when he first came to me, they had to lift him off the kennel floor to get him out to my car. he looked so sad I cried all the way to the vet. After looking him over the vet said that he could go either way. This was before the two boys lost their lives.

He is a dream, he looks into your soul and you can tell how thankful he is. His daughter Topaz was adopted by a member of GALT and is now named Byng. This week i plan on meeting with her and Byng to have a reunion photo shoot with Daddy Duke. Your thoughts and prayers have not gone unnoticed and Daddy Duke and Byng thank you for them. I am blessed to have been able to help this wonderful boy, he still has three months at least before he is completely well. Keep him in your thoughts as he goes in for his Heartworm treatment this week.

Thanks so much for the update, he has been on my mind and I often wondered how he was doing, we were so very sad to hear that the other 2 had lost their lives. We will continue to pray for him and keep white light. :bighug:getwell:hope:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter