Bodie Needs White Light And Prayers

Guest Bodie

Guest Vinnie

Woohoo Bodie - we knew you could do it. Keep up the good work so Mama doesn't have to work too hard. Sh'e doing greyt with you.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you Bodie this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Bodie

Bodie is improving daily. His appetite is back to normal now. At lunchtime he was begging for a bite of my chicken salad sandwich (yes, he got a bite!). His sore rear end is almost totally healed. His diarrhea is still problematic. He is not going frequently anymore, but when he does go, it is semi-runny. Today was a little looser than yesterday, so I gave him another round of meds.

To answer someone's question - Mom is hanging in there - trying not to worry about the "loose poop" and enjoying the fact that my boy is starting to act like his happy self again. He's returned to following me from room to room and once again being my loyal companion. It just reminds me how much I missed him the ten days he was gone. And how I will miss him when he finally has to cross over to the bridge. I hate cancer...

I'm glad you can see daily improvements with Bodie, and especially that he's got an appetite again! I'm sure he's loving being home again and close to you. :beatheart Cherish every moment with your sweetie. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm glad he's doing so much better :D

Take lots of piccies for us please :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greytmonty

I am glad he is better and better! Keep enjoying your time with him and keep taking care of yourself too!!!!!

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Checking in for my daily Bodie fix! I'm so glad he is improving, he is in my prayers. Glad to hear you are hanging in there too. We would love to see some pics. Give him hugs from us please.

Guest Bodie
We would love to see some pics.

I'll see what I can do, but the boy is camera shy - when he sees a camera, he disappears. Unlike his sister Rainy, who, I swear, poses for the camera. Maybe if I sneak the camera outside I can get some pictures...

And, I am very happy to report that today he had his first solid poop in a week! :yay:yay:yay

It's amazing what excites you when your sick grey is feeling better...

Edited by Bodie

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, yeah, solid poop is a thing to discuss and celebrate! Especially when it comes after days and days of the alternative. I've been thinking about Bodie and you, and hoping he was doing better. This is good news. I think it's safe to say you can talk about his poop any time you want to.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown