Here's Jett

Guest mirthlesstroll

Guest mirthlesstroll

We lost Logan about 2 weeks ago, and his little sister Melody was so sad :weep She didn't want to play, or wag her tail. She loved her big bro lots (so did we :( )

Then we got invited to our groups' Adoptathon. I didn't want to go, as I wasn't in love with any of the available dog's photos & was looking for a totally different dog.

Well, so much for what I thought I wanted. :unsure I was sure I didn't want another brindle dog. Then the whole family met Jett, and fell in love. :beatheart Even me.

How could I not love this beautiful color? My autistic son picked out the collar Jett is wearing - not a color I even thought of, but it looks perfect on him. That kid has an real eye for color.

pictures007LargeWebview.jpg

And the cutest curly tail ever. :wub:

pictures011LargeWebview.jpg

He LOVES the kids, and they love him! :gh_child

ATT00007.jpg

Melody seems pretty happy with him, too.

pictures008LargeWebview.jpg

pictures012LargeWebview.jpg

ATT00004.jpg

Sorry about the quality of that one - DH took it with his phone. He's a greyt dog.

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

How wonderful! I'm a big fan of turquoise on brindles. :colgate Love the curly tail!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

What wonderful news! He's gorgeous and I love his curly tail! He will be good medicine for grieving hearts.

Congratulations! :confetti

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

They are so cute together! Congratulations.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Jett looks like a perfect fit for your family! Congratulations--he is beautiful!! :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest jettcricket

Congrats on your latest addition and I'm so sorry to hear about your recent loss. I know my bridge boy, Jett, will watch over your Jett.

He does seem like the perfect fit. Congratulations to you and your family. Those pictures are just ADORABLE. :wub: Looking forward to many more... he's absolutely gorgeous, by the way.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Wow, he looks like he is already right at home with you. Jett is beautiful and I too love that photo of him in the car with your son. Congratulations to you and your family!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest mirthlesstroll
Congratulations to your whole family! I LOVE that picture with your son(?) in the car! Oh my! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes, that's my 10 year old - one of them. My other 10 year old was mad because Jett was sitting on him and had a HUGE sour puss on. :angry: They both love Jett, and he seems really taken with them.