Godspeed, Mr. Big

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

You showed up on our back porch last winter; a stray nobody wanted, skinny, with a wonky back end. You were so skinny; but I named you Biggie because I could tell by your huge paws you were meant to be a big boy. You put on weight and became a real love, always greeting DF when he got home from work. Like the other "porch kitty" who showed up before you, Cammie, you wouldn't come inside. So we fed you out on the porch and that is where you stayed. I know it wasn't perfect and I wish I could have convinced you to be a house cat; but you were loved and fed and petted every day and you had a home.

Mr. B didn't greet me at the door yesterday. Today I went looking for him and found him in his favorite sleeping spot, under a tree beside the porch. He had passed away. No sign of trauma, he looked like he just went to sleep and never got up. Mr. B, you will be missed....

I'm sorry. Poor Mr. Big.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry. Godspeed Mr. Big. How wonderful he has a family that he will wait for at the Bridge. We also have been caring for 2 stray babes for over 9 years now. I am the only one that can touch them and they are SO affectionate. Send your family beautiful Rainbows until you meet again sweetie. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Not a bad way for anyone to go! Mr. Big, look up the North Dakota kitties once you get settled at the Bridge; they'll enjoy swapping stories. Hugs to your family.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest Winterwish

:( aw Robbie I'm sorry Mr. Big had to go so soon. You gave him a sweet and loving life. :grouphug

Godspeed Mr. Big! :angelwings:f_pink:candle

God Speed Big B.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FullMetalFrank

Gene buried Mr. Big this morning under a magnolia where he used to like to lay and stalk critters (I don't think he ever caught any; his back end slowed him down some; but he surely enjoyed trying!) I haven't told my DD yet; she is at her Dad's. It doesn't take long for these little furry babies to work their way into our hearts, does it? Mr. B, you're in good company up there at the Bridge; I'll see you again one day...

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry. At least Mr. Big was able to enjoy his favorite spot one last time.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound