My Partner My Friend My Heartdog

Guest K9_Lady

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VelvetEars

It just doesn't seem possible.... I know he's watching over you, and will be waiting to greet you again. Trish will, no doubt, take very good care of him in the interim.

Many hugs to you. I know what a huge hole he leaves.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Arco. I don't think I've ever read a more touching and moving tribute. The love you shared and the tremendous bond you had is a once in a lifetime thing. Cherish the memories you have of Arco and he will be with you always.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am in tears over the loss of your beloved Arco. What a truly special boy.

Please know that I am sharing in your sorrow.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh Karen I am so sorry. I have tears pouring down my face right now. :grouphug

When one of our PSDs pass it is a blow to the whole dept, losing one of our own and mourning a hero. But in Arco's case I feel like I know his heart not just his job like I do with our K9s. Arco had a cool job, no doubt and he did it with grace and honour, but that was such a small part of his personality. It was more about 'who he is' than what he did.

Big squishy hugs to you and your dad :grouphug and thank you for all your wonderful posts and all the bar chats that let me feel like a friend to you and your wonderful boy. I know you will miss him terribly but I also know, with all my heart, that it is just 'see you later'.

So see you later big guy and thank you :kiss2

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest paulamariez

So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful german shephard Arco was! I grew up with shephards and they are wonderful and loving dogs! I'm sure you will be together again one day!

So many people talk about bravery, honor, integrity and selflessness. However, their words seem so inadequate when compared to your boy's life and actions. May you find some peace and comfort knowing that he continues to serve and protect even at the bridge...until you are together again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest D_MansMommy

Karen I am truly sorry for your loss :cry1 You had a wonderful and beautiful relationship that will always be alive in your heart :grouphug

Run free sweet Arco :f_red

Guest GriffinsMom

This is such a lovely tribute to your brave and beautiful, in body and spirit, companion Arco. Run free at the Bridge. Godspeed Arco.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Just seeing this and typing through tears here. That was an AWESOME tribute. What a life he had........my heart breaks for you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Words fail to encompass such a loss.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

What a beautiful boy and what a beautiful relationship you have...I am so very sorry that you will have to wait to be reunited with your partner, but someday, it will be..until then, it is au revoir, Arco, not goodbye...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest K9_Lady

I just wanted to tell you all that I have found much comfort in reading everyone of your messages. Thank you from the bottom of my Heart. :grouphug

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Karen I am so sorry to hear of Arco's passing :(

Please know that I find comfort knowing that Arco is up above watching over all of us and also watching over all our bridge babies. Protecting and comforting them just as he did here for you on earth.

I don't have to tell you this, as you already know, but Arco was an AMAZING boy who gave every ounce of himself. To protect you and to protect others.

GOD SPEED Arco :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings