Patches 19 May 1997 To 29 April 2008

heartdogs

I had to let Patches go to the bridge this morning. He came to me as a sick little boy that grew into the most loving, gentle big dog. A big part of my heart went to the bridge with him as I told him now he is whole & can run with Lucky, Speckie, Hombre, Honey & Miss E. All the dogs here are upset with me because they saw us leave together & he didn't come back. Run free precious until we meet again remember Mom loves you & you'll always be No 1 hound!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to let Patches go to the bridge this morning. He came to me as a sick little boy that grew into the most loving, gentle big dog. A big part of my heart went to the bridge with him as I told him now he is whole & can run with Lucky, Speckie, Hombre, Honey & Miss E. All the dogs here are upset with me because they saw us leave together & he didn't come back. Run free precious until we meet again remember Mom loves you & you'll always be No 1 hound!!

Sorry didn't mean to post twice but my computer is acting up.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

I'm so sorry! :grouphug Sending lots of love to you and your crew.... Hope your broken hearts mend quickly!

Godspeed handsome Patches! :heart

I am so sorry. Run fast and free and forever young and healthy sweetheart. My prayers and sympathy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.