Hi From Boston!

Guest socacts

Guest socacts

I just adopted my first greyhound today (actually a lurcher - can't really tell what the other breed is, but he came from Ireland). Wow, he's just the sweetest dog I've ever met - really eager to please! I came on this website very frequently before adopting, and I'm glad that I did. The adoption agency urged me to "try him out" for a few days, but I'm already completely attached. These are great dogs!

Any other greyhound owners in the Boston area?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! My hounds and I live in nearby Brookline!

PS - :rules:digicam

Hmmmm. I live in Chestnut Hill. How could I have not seen you before on GT???

Thanks everyone!

I'm actually in Brookline...so used to saying Boston! I'll definitely check out nearby events.

I'm in Chestnut Hill!

My dog only likes Greyhounds--how much like a hound does your new dog look? Maybe he can "pass"!!!

:lol

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hi from NC- what's your little one's name- we want photos and info!!!

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest greyhounds4life

Hello and welcome to GreyTalk! I used to own Lurchers, I completely love them as much a greyhounds, they have a cheeky streak which I just fall in love with. Hope you'll share photos of him soon. :colgate