Hi From South Florida!

Guest OwnedByAGrey

Guest OwnedByAGrey

A Greyhound friend emailed me a bunch of new Grey websites and this one was amongst. So excited to have found as there are so many things that happen in my daily life that involve my Grey that I would love to share with other Grey owners.

My boyfriend and I adopted Go Go Blaze Visit Blaze 2 years ago, and it was one of the best decisions we have made. We adopted Blaze from GPA South Florida, Blaze raced at the Palm Beach Kennel Club and led a very exciting racing life. Now at the age of 5 retirement suits him well.

We are very active with our local GPA promoting Greyhound adoption, and are constantly on outings spreading the word. We have also maintained a relationship with his previous owners, who took excellent care of him while he was racing. We occasionally see his littermates whenever they are in town and have also meet and befriended his extended family which is a lot of fun.

Thanks for having a great forum!

:welcome2 Hi from Kansas! What a dapper young man Blaze is. I'm sure he's a hit at meet and greets wearing his hat. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

A pleasure to make your acquaintance! :wave

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

welcome.gif

Nice to meet you and your handsome boy!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest wmlcml6

Oh, he is HANDSOME!

If you are in WPB, do you happen to know Robin and her sister (who own Brent, Henry and the naughty Miz Mandy)? They are active with their local group, but I'm not sure if it's GPA.

Welcome to owning a greyhound!

Hi from near just north of WPB.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! Blaze is such a cutie!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest threedognight

Welcome from Lake Worth, Florida! Blaze is so handsome! We got our two from GPA Southeast Chapter in West Palm Beach. Is that the same group?

Guest OwnedByAGrey
Welcome from Lake Worth, Florida! Blaze is so handsome! We got our two from GPA Southeast Chapter in West Palm Beach. Is that the same group?

Yes, I adopted Blaze 2years ago from GPA SE. Blaze and I will be at the Green Market this Sat. 19th, GPA has a booth. I will be there between 10am and Noon, if you are out and about bring your guys by to say hello :colgate

Thank you all for the warm welcome.............I have been enjoying looking at pics of everyones Greyhounds.

Guest OwnedByAGrey

Rose, thank you for stopping by, it was great to meet you and the hounds! Wish I had more of a chance to talk with you, it was kinda hectic when I got there :eek