packmom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tricolorhounds

I'm sorry for your loss :grouphug

...run free Miss Lizzy :gh_run2

P.S. This has got to stop... Three already this week and it's only Wednesday!!! :cry1

This news just breaks my heart Suzy and David :weep I love all greyhounds but there are some that you meet that just touch you in some special way that no words could ever describe...that would be Lizzie! I will never forget seeing the photo of her dressed up as "CinderLizzie"...I laughed so much and ever since then whenever I needed to smile I would look at that photo of CinderLizzie :)

Godspeed sweet little CinderLizzie! You have lots of friends at the bridge so I know you won't be alone!

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest Greyhoundbaby

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

May you find comfort in the love of friends and peace in the many warm memories you have of Lizzie.

Run free sweet girl - :gh_run

I'm so sorry :sad1

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry. Sounds like she had a wonderful life with you and that's the best thing these hounds of ours can hope for. I have a Lizzie of my own but I don't think she'd look nearly as pretty in the wig as your Lizzie. Mine is much more of a tomboy. Please know that my Lizzie (and Stella, Lewis and Hitch) and I will be thinking of you in the coming weeks and hope you are doing well.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry for your loss, especially of such a grand dame. f_yellow

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest TriciasZoo

So so sad. So many lost in such a short time while I was away. This is breaking my heart. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. All my love.

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Lizzie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project