Cody - Three Years At The Bridge

ozgirl2

Monday will be Cody's third bridge anniversary - hard to imagine. It seems like yesterday yet also seems like forever ago. Here are some pix of my sweetie:

scan.jpg

Me with Cody at a picnic

A roach

CodyRoach2.jpg

Landshark!

GPACodyNMe.jpg

Happy girl!

CodySmilin.jpg

With Elmo - her favorite

CodyNElmoCloseUp.jpg

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest WarmheartedPups

Ohh...she is sooo very pretty. THat landshark costume is too funny.

Three years....and just like yesterday sometimes.

My thoughts are with you.

:bighug:bighug This August will be 2 years for my Champ, I know time flires by but the heart is still missing a huge part. God Bless

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Wow Jeannine, I can't believe it's been 3 years. What a character she was. I still can kick myself for not saving that picture of her response to the word BURPDOG!!! One of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. I know you miss her but I'm sure she's having a blast at the bridge. Cody send mommy a sign, she's really missing you sweety.

Hugs to you!

Karen

Praying for all the missing greys!

Hey Karen - there was a BIG rainbow yesterday as I drove home - Cody's a good girl!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I know what you mean how it seems like yesterday and then forever. they find a place in our hearts and crawl in there and stay forever. Cody was beautiful.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest jg_consult

Little girl, I'm sorry to not have meet you in the fur. You certainly hold a huge place in your momma's heart.

Your landsharkie costume is best ever in show!

Lots of hugs for you Jeannine :grouphug:grouphug Cody was beautiful :) I'm sorry I never had the pleasure to meet Cody :(

All the GW people in MD would tell you I never really HAD a greyhound! :rolleyes: I had to invite them all over to prove I had a dog! (She didn't like to go to events much so I didn't take her to many! Howloween party didn't count - she didn't like it but I DID!! :P )

They leave us but they're never forgotten. What a beautiful girl. :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.