Tapsy "traveler's Song" Young

Guest Greyhoundbaby

Guest GriffinsMom

What a wonderful tribute to Tapsy. You were lucky to have found each other even if the time was too short. My deepest sympathy to you and your husband for the loss of your beautiful boy. Godspeed Tapsy. Play happily at the Bridge.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

What a wonderful boy. I'm so sorry he had to leave you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute to him. You and your husband's love and joy in him came through vividly.

Guest GreytMuse

Your beautiful words brought tears to my eyes -- your love and appreciation shines through brilliantly. Thank you. Peace and comfort to you during this hard time.

Mourning a loss is the highest form of love that we can attain. Sweet Tapsy was dearly loved and you should go with your grief knowing that it's not selfish to miss him and cry for him. It's what he deserves. I'm so sorry that you are so sad but as time passes the sadness will change to fond memories and you will be better having known him. He will always be a part of your life in your memories. Godspeed Tapsy.

Oh Karen,

I am so so sorry to read this. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time. I know Tapsy is smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for him.

Godspeed Tapsy, you are sadly missed.

Hugs,

Carla

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest First1Luiggi

Tapsy sounds so wonderful, and I love his look, while in the bookstore in Dewey

I am so sorry for your loss.

Doing what we believe is right for them, really doesn't take away the pain does it.

Tapsy, could you send your parents a sign? :candle They could really use it about now. :cry1

Karen, I'm so sorry you lost your sweet old man. Though your lovely tribute made me cry, it also brought a smile. How well you understood him, and how you loved him. He was exactly where he should have been, and you were all so blessed to have shared each other's lives.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Winterwish
PA020022.jpg Tapsy at the Book store at Dewey

...Run free and happy my sweet boy; I saw you today in my mind's eye and you were galloping through a field – you were as beautiful as ever...

Sending my deepest condolences to you and your husband Greyhoundbaby. :grouphug

Run,play,and fly free beautiful Tapsy ~ :angelwings:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle

So sorry for your loss.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16