Lacey Laine

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx ebberyone. Eyem feelin goodz...eye go fer kemo tomorree. Mommee iz alwayz anxtious til her talkz wif my dokker. Eye will nip yer buttz Randee butt eyem knot lettin anyone neer my earz. :P Eye likez em dirdee.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lacey Laine, you are doing great!! Tell mommy don't worry about the dirty babies or the dirty ears for right now. I know your mommy is so proud of you. Keep up the good work on kicking this nasty diseases butt!!!! You rock girlfriend!!!

:confetti:gh_bow:confetti:gh_bow:confetti:gh_bow:confetti

You go girl!!!

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Good news--Lacey Laine you look very pretty in your collar with your matching bear :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

So wonderful to see good news for Lacey Laine. :):yay:confetti:yay

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Just look at the second picture! Her ears are filthy! I am embarassed and trust me...she will not let me clean them. I did do a quick sniff and make sure that she didn't have a sore ear like infection or anything...she looks and smells fine...just won't let Mom clean em...not pretty lady! :rolleyes::lol

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Guest dwolfe711

YEAH Lacey - we are so glad you are feeling better - dirty ears? not to worry! dirty babies? are there any other kind?!! You go girl - be brave at the vet's tomorrow - we hope you feel even better after your next treatment!! You are the sweetest, prettiest, bravest girl we know :blush !! We will be thinking of you tomorrow with paws crossed :) !!

Lubs, lubs, lubs, Ripley, Allie and Ellie (and Mom and Dad too!)

Thx ebberyone. Mommy iz takin me an my durdee earz fer kemo at 2:00 tooday...Mommy iz alwayz nerbous when we go...butt we get to go to petsmartz affer.

Lacers :paw

Usethisone.jpg

Guest Tenderhearts

Dear Miss Lacers,

You make sure your mommy picks you out something very special at Petsmart, and then checks in with us, okay? :kiss2

Love,

Auntie DeVon

PS. Randy has dirty ears too, and he ran off before I could clean them today! :shakefinger

Guest jurishound

Dearest Lacers - You are a brave and courageous girl. Good luck today and be sure to pick out something really special at Petsmart - you deserve it! XOX

Ok...here's the scoop. Her lymph nodes are way down but she is not back in remission. Dr. Shawna said we may change protocols next week...which would be an oral chemo agent given at home. Meanwhile she is back on the pred 20 mg daily until next Tuesday. Her weight was up another 2.4 pounds so she has gained 4.4 pounds now and they think she looks and feels "real" good! So...we will see what next week brings. :grouphug Angel the tech that does her chemo sings to her...she likes him and wags her tail...Such a little Diva! I must admit he is VERY cute! :P

Usethisone.jpg

Guest Tenderhearts

A cute tech? Lacers, you never told us that! :shakefinger:lol

Glad to hear about the weight gain, and you just kick kicking that cancer's a$$, girlfriend! :nod:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

What did you pick out at petsmartz, dirdee-ears girl?

Eye piked anobber tedde bare. :rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg