Lacey Laine

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom will takez my picshure soon wif my teddy...herz durdee already an dat dokker cleened mine earz an eye din't like it one bitz. Rite now Mommy iz buzy talkin bak and fork wif Dr. Couto bout me comin out of reemishion. Eye thinkz dat dey may haf nu planz fer me...meenwhile eye feelin good an eattin like a piggie. :P Eye runned tooday too butt Mom towd me to stop cuz eye just eatted. :rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Mom will takez my picshure soon wif my teddy...herz durdee already an dat dokker cleened mine earz an eye din't like it one bitz. Rite now Mommy iz buzy talkin bak and fork wif Dr. Couto bout me comin out of reemishion. Eye thinkz dat dey may haf nu planz fer me...meenwhile eye feelin good an eattin like a piggie. :P Eye runned tooday too butt Mom towd me to stop cuz eye just eatted. :rolleyes:

There's never a dull moment with you around, Lacey! :lol I'm glad you feel better and you have clean earsies.

Guest dwolfe711

Oh Lacey - it sounds like you are doing just fine! And your Mom is talking to Dr. Cuoto about you? That's really great - I know he will give your Mom good advice!! Keep eating to keep your strength up!! And try not to get too upset when your ears need cleaned - we can't have a pretty girl like you going around with dirty ears!! You are so sweet - have fun with your new teddy -

We luv you sweetie,

Donna, (and Dave), Ripley, Allie and Ellie