We're Headed To The Vet's At 1:00

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

I did get her to lap up a few tablespoons of baby food (beef) :clap :clap :clap

No diarrhea since about 8:00 this morning, and no urping since about 9 am :goodluck :goodluck

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shirley

Only suggestions because no one knows your baby like you do

Beef broth with some bread soaked in it or some rice with broth. Something nice and soft and palatable

Hope all is going well DeVon

:candle hoping it is just a bug. If that's it, the metro-whatever should take care of it. Meanwhile, if she's ok with dairy, ice cream? yogurt? Vanilla Ensure has been a lifesaver for me (well, for Sugar) these last few weeks, but not all dogs likre it. :hope

Sending paws in prayers................ did you go a FULL tick panel? Also I used to make baby oatmeal - the dry kind you mix with water or milk - and add a touch of yogurt. sticks to everything (hopefully all inside)

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest Snowy8
I did get her to lap up a few tablespoons of baby food (beef) :clap:clap:clap

No diarrhea since about 8:00 this morning, and no urping since about 9 am :goodluck:goodluck

Biscuit...that was a good scare for mommy's heart & upset tummy too! Now...get back to being the cutie pie that you are & stop making mommy upset!

just seeing this now!!!

sending prayers and hugs your way, Devon! :hope :hope :bighug:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Tenderhearts

She is still not 'right', but seems a bit better.

Last night I finally got her to finish up the beef baby food with a little cooked pasta in it. She also came out into the kitchen for a doggy biscuit when I was passing them out to the others after potty break.

Amber let everyone out early this morning before I was up and said she went right out with the others, but she didn't watch them so I don't know if the big D has cleared up yet :(

I'm going to continue to keep her on bland foods the next couple of days as a precaution. I think I'll try some scrambled eggs for her this morning.

I'm still very concerned, but am trying to be cautiously optimistic at this point.

God bless all of you for your good thoughts and prayers :grouphug

Sending more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Tenderhearts

She cleaned her bowl this morning! :clap She came out in the kitchen as I was heating up food for the other dogs, so I scrambled up two eggs and put some chicken breast in them for her! She also took her meds like a trooper! :clap:bounce1:D