I Had To Let My Sweet Tigerdog Go Last Friday

ZoomDoggy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

The love you have for Chancy is in your words....They feel like a warm soft blanket cradling the soul. I'm so sorry Chancy had to go. I'm glad she had you to show her what real love is. :grouphug

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

The photos, the words all show how you turned Chancy's life into a wonderful, secure experience where she was loved and cared for. There are no words that can really help but I hope the treasured memories you have of your time with your beautiful Tigerdog will help your heart to heal.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Another beyond-adorable Sid & Chancy shot... Melted my heart every time they cuddled.

sid_chancy5.jpg

What a lovely tribute to a beautiful girl. This picture is so adorable and shows Chancy's gentle character more than words ever could. God speed sweet Chancy

Guest Mags123

It sounds like you gave her the greatest home, and second chance, than anyone could hope for. They are wonderful, happy pictures. Very sorry for your loss. :f_white

Guest SquanHound

I so sorry for your loss. You and your husband were Chancy's angels and you gave her the love and comfort that she desperately needed. You are both in my prayers :grouphug

:f_whitef_yellow

So sorry Aimee...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

What a wonderful story. I'm so glad Chancy found you for her last 25 months. I love the pics and video of her playing; the shot of all three is beautful.

I'm so sorry that she had to go. :cry1

Godspeed Chancy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Aimee, you gave her the best 25 months of her life, that I have no doubt.

Wonderful pictures. I have to look through mine to see what I have of her from our playdates.

Edited by Wonder

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest K9_Lady

Aimee~You told her story beautifully with the wonderful pictures of her. Chancy will be forever in your Heart and always at your side :grouphug

Beyond The Rainbow

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,

I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.

I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free

Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side

Were meadows rich and beautiful -- lush and green and wide!

And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see

Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!

My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new

And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright

That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.

'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold

And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,

We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.

So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart

If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.

Guest JenCorQuin

We'll miss the sweet, timid stripey girl who matched her couch perfectly and who was willing to just lounge, cuddle and soak up love from any gentle soul that would send it her way. Hugs to you & DH and scritches to the rest of the critters.....We loved you Chancy~ :f_red:wub:

Guest Winterwish

Aimee I'm so,so sorry. :grouphug Such gorgeous pictures of Chancy Aimee. The pictures at the beach,your doe-eyed beauty,with Sid,and in the snow--each one showing what a sweet and special soul Chancy is,and how much you love her.

Sending my deepest sympathies to you and your husband Aimee.

Run free sweetheart! :angelwings:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:grouphug

One of the million things I miss about Chancy at this moment, is her ability to completely forget that she was no longer a puppy. She LOVED other dogs of all kinds (it was people who were scary), and always wanted to play with them. She would always RUN to greet me upon returning home. She'd rear and grin, and swipe at me with her crazy paw. And when I knelt down to greet her, she wouldn't look me in the face, but would wiggle and wag and lick my arm...

I know it's not fair to compare Tip and Marla to Chancy or Sissy, but I really miss that happy-go-lucky demonstrative and infectious joy they both had. My greetings upon returning home now are just so subdued. :( It's just not the same...

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.