Rusty

nyGreys

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greycious_gal

Oh, noooooooo! I'm so sorry to be reading this! Your pups have always had a special place in my heart for some reason, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hugs to you and yours.

Again, I'm so sorry. :(

Guest Machbragal

Oh, I am SO very sorry! I am stunned . . . . . I didn't know we were at this point. I will miss Rusty tremendously. Thank you for sharing this special, special boy with us.

I'm so very sorry for the loss your family is facing. Your tribute to your perfect Rusty is very touching. Thank you for sharing it with us.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I am very sorry for your loss. Rusty: Play long and hard with your brother, Beanie, until you can be with your family again. Also, please send them a sign soon that you are ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

:cry1 He was quite the guy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)