Prayers Are Needed For Autumn~ Update

Guest crazy4greys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart goes out to you. :brokenheart Sending lots of prayers and light to your baby girl, and many hugs to you. :hope:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry that Autumn is in such pain and that you have this agonizing decision to make. I'll be hoping and praying for your lovely girl.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Hugs and prayers.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest crazy4greys

Autumn is gone :crying :crying :crying :crying It was a tough decision, but the only option was to amputate and she was not physically strong enough to do that. She is now running pain free with Phoenix at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Guest Mollysmom
Tonight Autumn got up from laying down in the crate and screamed and went 3 legged. I brought her to the vet. Looking at the xrays, there is dark shadow on her left hip joint. It is probably cancer. :cry1

She got a shot for the pain and we are going back in the morning for possible xrays as I couldn't leave her there. Looking at her in pain and hardly using her "good" right leg, I am not sure what to do.

I may not put her through anymore pain and send her to the bridge to be with her buddy Phoenix tomorrow.

It is tough making these decisions, but seeing her like that is not fair. :(

I am heartbroken. :crying:crying:crying:crying

Please send your prayers for Autumn, she needs them. Thank you.

I am so sorry to read this; decisions like this are never easy to make when it concerns the ones we love best. My thoughts are with you :grouphug

Edited by Mollysmom

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that the wonderful memories you have of your special girl will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.