Cin Cin The 6 Week Old Greyhound Puppy

Guest greyhounder

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shirley

She is whole and new again now and she went knowing that she was loved what more could she ask for. I am so very sorry for

your loss at this very sad time f_yellow

Guest argolola

What a precious angel now has her wings. May God bless all who knew and loved her.

Go with God, Cin Cin. You will always be loved.

Guest DoofBert

Godspeed Cin Cin.... Run fast and free and in perfect health! Be sure to spread some puppy love at the bridge..... and send a sign to let us know you're having fun.

Guest Carla

Oh no.

How terribly sad. Poor baby girl. Cin Cin is running free at the bridge.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Cin Cin

Hugs,

Carla

run and romp like all pups should, Cin Cin. You were beautiful. I am so sorry for this outcome. How sad.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest bowiebears

Words cannot express how sad this makes me.....my thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of loss.

One day we will all romp and play together at The Bridge.

--isaac

I am so sorry.... run free sweet Cin Cin

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest greyhounder

Thank you all for your kind words.. My friend Kelly and I are going to get together this weekend and make a keepsake book of her pictures for her mom, Elaine... All of our hearts are just broken... Such promise of raising a sweet, funny puppy is so hard to let go of.. :crying

Oh I'm so very sorry that CinCin's life was so short. It was a true blessing that her last days were filled with the presence of people who gave her extra special loving attention.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest Shermanator

I too, was able to spend some time with this darling pooch. I met her with greyhounder, and instantly fell in love with her. I would have taken her on the spot, but we are not equipped to take a puppy, much less a puppy with a disability. :( I was thrilled that Elaine could take her, and give her a good home. I cried for her, and was devastated upon hearing the news yesterday. She was a spunky little thing, and I was thrilled to know she knew at least a little life outside of the kennel-- the love of a forever home, the comfort of hugs and kisses, and the warmth of a fluffy, fleece bed.

Godspeed, pretty little one. Thank you for letting me love on you. :)

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)