Bailey - It's Been 2 Years

grey14me

It's a bittersweet day today. I lost my Bailey 2 years ago, but I have a new niece that is probably going to be born today. I still miss my girl like crazy and think of her every day.

2175158-5891_IMG.jpg

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest judechet

Michelle, I understand your grief and you epitomize the saying "Forever in my heart."

I lost my first grey, Sean, in June 1999. We were together for only 51 days and I still shed many tears for him. I have had eight others cross the Bridge since Sean crossed and I miss them all. I have a memorial garden in my yard for all of them. As I water the flowers every day, I think of each of them and I offer prayers of thanksgiving for the time we had together and for the time we will all be reunited for eternity.

Megan was my first and I lost her last December. She has a very special place in my heart. She truly is my forever friend; my never leave me friend. And so are all the others.

I currently have two 13 year olds and three who are 11. I make sure I cherish every day with them for I know their time is short.

Please find comfort in knowing that you have to love much to hurt so much. The love will endure for eternity but the hurt will turn to such undescribeable joy when you meet again.

Congratulations on your niece.

Beautiful picture :f_white

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I miss Bailey too. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

it's so hard to believe that it's already been two years. i miss Bailey and her wonderful stinkeye, too

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest Remembering_Trudy
:grouphug I know what you mean... It's been 3 years since I lost Trudy and I still think of her all the time and I talk about her a lot. She was with me for 10 years and we shared many adventures together.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hugs to you Michelle. Would you post the pic of Bailey and the ray on the beach? I've always thought that that was such a cool pic.

Give your new niece a kiss from all of us.

:grouphug:f_white:grouphug

Edited by DaisyDoodle

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04