Bailey - It's Been 2 Years

grey14me

Guest Winterwish
:grouphug Michelle,I can't believe it's been 2 years. :grouphug You know Michelle,every time I see 'grey,one for me',I think of Bailey right along with you and Holly. It's never diminished,the sense of her with you. Such a lovely,lovely girlie,Bailey. :grouphug:f_pink

It really is incredible to believe that Bailey's been gone for two years, Michelle. I think it's because her spirit is still so alive and strong within you and around you, M. And, she brought two important girlies into your lives ... first Holly, and now your new little niece ...

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Aw, Michelle, I know how much you loved her :( . She was such a beauty.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers