Zinger's Brother Dennis

packmom

I just got an email from Cora and am just heartbroken to hear this news. :brokenheart

I hope there is some comfort that Dennis and Zinger are together...they certainly were like mirrored images! Both beautiful boys gone way too soon. :weep

Dennis & Zinger and those who loved them are in my thoughts and prayers. :f_white

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

I bet Dennis and Zinger are having a big reunion and party. They will always be looking out for us. Run free Dennis and have fun.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Run fast and free Dennis and Zinger. :gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

It's so hard to believe. Dr Couto and I were talking about Dennis not even 3 weeks ago at dinner.

I've made a donation to Hope for Hounds in Dennis' name. If anyone else wants to you can use the donate now button on the web site, just click on Hope for Hounds in my siggy. I'll be sending Cora a special kard made for us by Kari. I will wait until next week, in case anyone else wants to join me.

Cora has been a huge supporter of HfH. She had the logo digitalized so that she can do embroidery on shirts, hats etc. She made some fabulous t-shirts and gave them to Suzie to sell at Sandy Paws. I was able to spend some time with her and Dennis. He was the most wonderful gentle and HAPPY boy. I'm so glad I got the chance to meet both of them.

Godpeed Dennis. :gh_run

Cora he will be with us always. :grouphugf_yellow

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greyhounds6

Run free, sweet boy. I'll always remember your smiling, happy face......it's the same as I remember from years ago. I know your mom and dad will miss you. Be sure and hook up with my Jeff, Charley, and O'Reilly at the Bridge. You guys can talk about all the goofy things me and your mom used to do with, and for y'all.

Cora and Tom.......I'm so sorry. You know that. And you are in my thoughts, even across the miles.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry to hear about Dennis. Although I never got to meet him in person, I know he was a wonderful boy and an inspiration. Run pain free sweet boy, I'm sure you and Zinger are having a grand time.....

Dennis' mom has asked me to post a couple pictures for her.

Dennis_Dr__Couto___Zinger_001.jpg

Dennis_and_Zinger.jpg

Dennis & Zinger

Here are a few of my own from the Bluegrass Festival - July 2006.

dennis_4.jpg

Dennis serenading his mom...he had a lovely voice.

dennis_5.jpg

Dennis started a new fashion trend wearing his Screaming Monkey as a muffler.

dennis_3.jpg

:gh_run2:f_white:gh_run2

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest tampagreymom

My condolences to Cora and Tom. I knew them from GPA Tampa Bay. I am sure our Bridge Angels welcomed Dennis.