• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

Oh Dev, I am so sorry :grouphug

See you later LA :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest houndstooth4

I just saw this and hadn't realized that she was gone! I am so sorry! I felt that I knew her through your words, even though I never met her. Please know that you and Miss Amber will be in our prayers! :bighug

I'm so sorry to hear about Lori Ann. Hugs to you and Amber :grouphug:f_white .

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Valliejo2001

My heart breaks for you. She was so beautiful. Run free at the Bridge sweetheart. Tell Maggie Sue & Nolan Ryan Mommy & Daddy miss them so.

:f_redf_yellow:f_white

Guest MagicsMom

DeVon and family,

I haven't been online much lately and this is the first time I saw this post. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug Run free Lori Ann :gh_run

Love,

Magic, Carol, and Chewie

Guest 2greygirls

I haven't been keeping up with my GT lately, I don't klnow how Imissed this devastating news..Devon I am so sorry. Lori Ann had a special place in my heart. Something about the grand old girls. Hugs to you and your family :f_pink .

Guest nerak254

I'm so sorry. She looks like a sweet girl and sounds like one of Jessica's soul mates. I hope they can play togather now and think if naughty things to do.

Guest kristijewell

Sweet Lori Ann, run free with my girl Willow. DeVon, I'm so sorry. May you find some peace. May my thoughts comfort you the way yours have comforted me in my loss of Willow. f_yellow