Missing Iberia...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

This morning my daughter came in to say goodbye to me before I left for work (she is going to her Dad's for his week) and we got to talking about the dogs, and specifically Iberia; she was remembering the day we got him. She told me that day, she was thinking that she really wanted a dog and then one showed up (we had our home visit, they brought Iberia and he stayed). She was only three at the time and I am sure that is how she remembers it! Then we went downstairs and looked at some of the pictures together. I am glad she remembers him so well; she loves her Frankie but in her heart, as well as mine, we'll never forget our first greyhound, my beautiful Iberia.

I miss him too. :( Please sweetie...send your family a special rainbow. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

He did his job well, didn't he?

Hugs to you and your DD, and blessings to Iberia in the land over the bridge.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I remember Iberia also. :grouphug:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I will never forget either. Every year I know you post in remembrance and I always pray you get a sign. I miss my Howie so much too. Know Iberia is just a rainbow away. :grouphug

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Glad they remember - a poem from my loving memories page

http://www.cozycoatsandmore.com/lovingmemories.html

Why Dogs Don't Live As Long

As People...

"People are born so that they

can learn how to live a good life

-- like loving everybody all the

time and being nice, right?"

"Well, dogs already know how to

do that, so they don't have to

stay as long."