Seguna

Guest Luvgreys

Guest Luvgreys

Our most precious pup left yesterday. :crying She was with us for 10 years and 7 days and I can't believe she is gone :weep :weep :weep

It seems like it was just yesterday that she came to us terrified of the world. Seguna spent the first week in our home hiding in our den because she was too afraid to come and be with us. She was especially afraid of my DH. Over time she was so comfortable with us that we could take her anywhere and as long as one of us was in sight she was okay. Seguna went to Dewey Beach with us every year since 1996, she loved walking in the sand on the beach.

We just signed up for Dewey Beach again about two weeks ago and now I'm not sure how to go there without my special little girl :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep

Hug your hounds, they are never here long enough :weep :weep

My deepest condolences to you and your family, for the loss of your precious girl. :grouphug You're so right... time is always too short. :cry1 Godspeed, sweet Seguna... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:( I am so sorry...my deepest sympathy. Run free on those beautiful beaches at the Bridge honey girl... :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytbookert

Agnes, I am so very sorry for your loss of Seguna! What a beautiful soul she has and you gave her such a wonderful life.

Run free sweetheart!

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.