Jam's Story

Guest trevdog

I had to wait until the right time to read your post, 'cause I knew I'd cry like a fool. :cry1 What a loving tribute to a beautiful soul who blessed your home and heart. Thank you for sharing your special boy with us. I'm sure he's very missed by so many hearts that he touched. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thank you for opening up your heart and sharing his beautiful story with us :wub:

he really is a special boy -- and he and Trev will always be alive if they're in your heart :)

:grouphug run fast and free, Jam :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Im sorry Dana :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Bahama Mama is an excellent kennel and how sweet of them to post that on their site about your sweet Jam :wub:

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest how888

I am so sorry to hear about this. Everyone has my heartfelt sympathy.Just know sweet Jam is running with all of our bridge angels 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow." Til we all meet n greet again.Be strong and keep the faith and remember we are all here for your support.

Thanks so much for sharing the story of how Jam came to be a wonderful family member. I know that must have been very hard for you.

Jam, I had you in my thoughts and prayers so much, and I still think of you at times when I'm thinking about my Bridge Angel. You seemed like such a special boy, and I so hoped for the very best for you.

Godspeed, Jam. I hope you are treated like a King.

I am so very sorry for all that knew Jam. Hugs to you all as your heart attempts to heal.

:grouphug:f_red

Guest greyhidden

Oh, Dana, don't cry, U'll make me cry for my Italian Grey Dissylee who went to the bridge in October; I still miss her. I read that thread; oh, U adopted Jam and he gave U love, and then understood the ending. U DID YOUR BEST for him. NOW, he's doing his best for U, he's keeping an eye on U from above: It's ok, ma, I'm running free with all the rest of the greys; having a ball. Take care Dana, email or pm me if U'd like now and then. I'm from Illinois. God bless. Dana, if it will help, think of adopting another grey soon. Sometimes doing it sooner will heal all hurting. God is with U always.