Zelda

Guest greymouse

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Houndmama

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lit a candle for sweet Zelda and your family and will hold you in my heart and prayers as you move through this painful time. :bighug

Fare thee well, sweet Zelda.

f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

I am so sorry. :( My prayers and sympathy. Run free sweetheart...Run like you have never run before to all of our Angels at the Bridge waiting for you. Please send your family a Rainbow and I know you will always remain close until you are reunited once again with your loving family. :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greymouse

It has been a long day and I feel totally drained, emotionally, but I wanted to tell each one of you how much it has meant to sit down and read your posts. Thank you all, so much.

I'm sorry she had to leave you so soon.

Run with the wind, pretty girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greymouse

Thank you so much for the pictures, Megan! That was so nice of you. As soon as I can, I want to get all of her pictures into an album.

Edited by greymouse

I am so sorry.

:f_pink

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I am so sorry. :( Try to take some comfort in knowing how happy she had become with you and that she knew how much you love her. Zelda is pain free at the Bridge with all the other angels, she is in very good company. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg