It's Been One Year

patricia

Oh baby girl…Today marks one year since the Angels called you to the Bridge. We are celebrating this day as the day you were healed and made young and healthy once more. We miss you until we think our hearts will break and then you send us a sign…a sign to remind us to get our acts together and to cherish the days that we had together and to always remember that someday we will be together again and forever. So…sweet Girlfriend of mine…Run and play with the Angels and most of all be happy and feel all the love coming your way on a bright shooting star.

We miss you sweetheart…

Thank you for watching over LaceyLaine...we really need her to come home on this day.

Xoxo

Mommy…Daddy…Flashy…Cody Angelo…Queenie…and LaceyLaine.

A walk down sweet memory lane with our Lady Sophia.

Always a Lady…

3e0a573578cf2eadcde4252153f29bff.jpg

917ec131289aa8cb9d76044268f5f45b.JPG

9607550808144f8de8a11da18d7b3dc3.JPG

f2ca372de0f9910f166f55dd8b03e147.JPG

8bbda9a0fc5d7c2d44884e4ca67ec552.JPG

6e922237535d3bc72834dd46577ca32f.jpg

0dbcb1a2974a1d7707e1dcfc36d39760.jpg

b8ada29786478786cab54af201960516.JPG

98a4f97ea3ebec6e71b293e54de83111.JPG

fbf457cc356b0e5205148a6471cfda32.JPG

96307aa7204fabaa7c19d6cc84ef3765.JPG

91c1886c160a7e447b17da93b38b0e55.JPG

7b1291cc3a51059ad03586ab783e4d8b.JPG

cfacc821034d55b906a145f44943bbff.JPG

23ec28ce852176f3f6be121c1d4b820e.JPG

2 Videos Below

Sophia Digging

Sophia Reading

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Missing you Lady Sophia.

Patti & Fred, thank you for sharing pictures of your sweet girl with us.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

I miss her stories too. She was *such* a character :lol The pics you've posted in this thread are all gorgeous but the ones which really made me giggle are her in her PJ's and her roaching in her mail :lol

Priceless.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest trevdog

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Thinking of your family today, watch over them always Lady Sophia.

I've never seen some of these pictures, she is truly a special character.

I cannot believe it has been a year. Angel girl you are truly loved and missed. I bet you and Clover are fast friends, do you know you have the same birthday? Your Mom and Dad miss you so much, but they are doing better since you sent that spunky girl to them. Please Sophia whisper in Lacers ear to get well, your family need her at home.

Patti and Fred :grouphug thanks for sharing your girl with us.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest NancyJ

I am very sorry for your loss. A lovely tribute to Sophia.

I lost Pete a month ago. I grieve with you for our beloved companions.

-Nancy

It's hard to believe it has been a year. Thanks for posting those pictures of Lady Sophia. She was always such a character and I'm sure she still gets to check her mail at the bridge. :)

Watch over your family, Sophia.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Patti, even though she's no longer with you physically, she's with you always in your heart and in your memories. What a special girl she was; how lucky you were to share your life with her! You'll be together again someday.

We all miss her right along with you.

:bighug

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

She is so beautiful!!! I joined GT when Sophia was very ill. Hers was one of the first stories I remember following and hoping for things to get better. I know you miss her. I can see some of Miss Magic in that face. It looks like from some of those pictures that they have similar personalities too. :wub:

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Oh how we miss you. :( Patti, your Angel Sophia touched our souls here, we all laughed and cried right along with you and when the time came for Sophia to go to the bridge it was unbearable, but you know what, knowing she is now an angel to watch over our grey kids is a huge comfort for me. The love you had for her was like nothing else. Thank you for sharing her with us and also the walk down memory lane. :)

Now Angel Sophia continue to teach the newbies how to read the mail the proper way. Hugs, kisses and ear scritches to you sweety! :blush Don't forget to send mommy and daddy a rainbow :)

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest how888

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" !! Oh Patti, I will never forget the night she went to the bridge. She left huge paw prints on all of our hearts. I know she's chewing with Howie because he chewed everything!! I hope she sends you lots of rainbows. :paw:heart:heart I think we all cried that week til we couldn't cry anymore. Sophia, you really are a shining star and your mommy just showed us the most beautiful pictures and videos. Wow,okay, I'm crying again.

Guest FullMetalFrank

What a beautiful girl she was, and so well loved. I remember last year when she was in the hospital and how my heart just broke for you when she was gone. But they are never really gone, always with us. The pictures are so beautiful, I love her in her PJ's.

Guest Snowy8

Patti & Fred...I feel your pain...I cannot believe its been a year.

I can only imagine the running & playing Sophia is up there doing with all those that went before & after her. Her mission was completed here on earth & she sent you Lacey...she watches over all your pups & keeps them in line. I've always said that Sadie-Grey died so others could have a happy home too....I think that's the same with Sophia...she opened the door for Lacey.

:f_white:gh_lay:f_white :f_white :gh_lay:f_white