Greytalk Business Cards!

Jeff

OK. I ordered too!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytexplorer
Jeff, do you mind if we get our own cards made up with the back logo and the information of ours that we want on the front?  That way whenever I pass out a business card GreyTalk is on the back.

Awesome job by the way, and thank you.

1447355[/snapback]

I still need to think about that one, but that would probably be OK. PM me the details of what would be on the front.

Jeff,

I would like to do same. Print only the "back" of the card: oval with Greytalk.com on it.

I was thinking about just making up some labels to stick on the blank side when I get them from you.

The label would just have my contact info: name, phone, email address for me AND The Greyhound Group, which is the foster organization where my greygirls came from.

I would also like 100 cards, not just 50.

Is this possible? let me know, and the cost.

Thanks,

Pat

you can either email me or pm me.

100 is the same as 50x2 because I would have to mail them in 2 envelopes. Not until you reach 250+ is it cost effective to ship them in the same envelope, which is the flat rate priority envelope.

The new 1/4 inch deal with the US Post office really sucks. The current packaging I use (small envelope they fit into and don't move around and get damaged) went up 35 cents for postage because it is over 1/4 inch thick.

I'll have to play around with other envelope sizes to see if I can cut the thickness and still have the cards secure from damage.

Our cards are already professionally printed on both sides, there are none with a blank back. If you would like 100 of the double sided ones, just submit the request twice.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest greytexplorer

Jeff,

just ordered a set of 50.

I'll figure out what to do about our local contact info placement after the order arrives.

Thanks,

Pat

Pat, you will be my guinea pig for the new packaging. Just using a larger envelope with 4 stacks rather then 3 to thin the size down to under 1/4 inch and using a bit of plastic wrap to keep things from moving..

If the Post Office plays along, and nothing gets damaged in shipping, this will be the way to go.

Not as slick as the exact fit of the other envelope, but it should work :)

Also, you could use a label to cover the back logo and put your group info on that label.

Then the group would not need to pay for the card stock and printing as we would be kind of supplying that in a way.

Covering the front would look odd as it is full color and you would see the boarder.

GOT em! Thanks,

Perfect timing as GAA picnic is this Sunday!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Vinnie

Jeff, Ordered two sets. Address on Paypal is correct. Thanks for all that you and the moderators do for our hounds.

Edited by Vinnie

should be there tomorrow or Thursday, I have sent about 15 others since, they should be fine.

I'm not thrilled with needing to wrap them in plastic, but it makes it easy as I can pre-package a bunch and just put them in envelopes when needed.

Saves me time in the long run, and gets new requests out the door quicker, not to mention cheaper :)

Mine arrived! Thanks.

Should have added a few more ST cards. ;)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Ctomt

Got mine today also, a great way for people to learn about these fantastic animals. People ask about our Rossi when out walking, now I have a card with a site to pass out to interested people !! Great JOb!!

Guest greytexplorer

Jeff,

My cards arrived yesterday (Thurs).

Packaging worked fine, no damage, they look great!

Many thanks,

Pat

Guest Ctomt

Geez.

The "wrap" was great for us. Used it last night to pick up (you know what) allong Rossi's walk last night. RECYCLE (VS) ... NOT

Tom