Greytalk Business Cards!

Jeff

Guest poochnme

Cool -- this is a Greyt idea -- but you know that already. I just ordered some cards becasue people ask me about my Greys all the time.

This is so cool!

Thanks Jeff

Cathy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RhodyGrey

This may be a dumb question, but how do we order these? I, too, get asked about my greys all the time and it would be nice to direct people to a greyt resource!

In the recent past we have shipped about 1000 business cards, most to Adoption Groups, event organizers, and to some of our top supporters as a trial. We would like to offer Business Cards to everyone to help promote Greytalk.

Many people have asked for them, now they are available!

We will ship envelopes of 50 cards to anyone who requests them. (If you need more than 50, send me a PM)

We would like to offer the cards for free to our members but unfortunately the mailing costs would be outrageous. As an example if 2000 members requested the cards, our shipping costs alone would be in excess of $1200, for this reason we ask for a small fee. ($1.50 within the United States : $1.75 to Canada : $2.50 to the United Kingdom) this will cover the costs. This amount covers our shipping charges and PayPal usage fees. We are sorry about the small fee, but it is a necessity.

USA_flag.gif Anyone interested who lives in the United States should complete and submit THIS USA FORM which requires a PayPal account for the $1.50 fee.

CA_flag.gif Anyone interested who lives in Canada should complete and submit THIS CANADA FORM which requires a PayPal account for the $1.75 fee.

UK_flag.gif Anyone interested who lives in the UK should complete and submit THIS UNITED KINGDOM FORM which requires a PayPal account for the $2.50 fee.

If you do not have a PayPal account, send me a PM and I will give you an address which you can send a self addressed stamped envelope that I will fill. (1 stamp is good for 25 cards, 2 stamps are good for 50 cards.)

For other international orders, please PM me before ordering.

Thank you for your support !!

Here is a sample of our cards

Business_Card_demo.gif

This may be a dumb question, but how do we order these? I, too, get asked about my greys all the time and it would be nice to direct people to a greyt resource!

Click on the link in the first post in this thread or the one in the top quote here.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

The more and more I deal with the post office, I am more convinced they should be put out of business.

If the people behind the counter can't figure out how much it costs to mail an envelope, how can they expect joe blow to know.

Well I knew, and told them how much I would be paying, and they could fill out the claim form for the postage label they just wasted.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

I got another pack of cards the other day Jeff. Thanks. :)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Guest Ctomt

JEff,

Any thought of a car magnet in the style of of the backside of the card?

Tust a thought,

Tom

...& we keep cards with us on walks with Rossi. Interested people get a card & are thankful.

• 9 months later...

New shipment of cards arrived last week. Spring is here, walks and meet and greets are great places to hand out cards.

See the first post in this thread to learn how to get your stash before the USPS increases stamp prices yet again ;)

Jet, Ryan and I were a walking meet and greet at the BMW bike dealer in Albany on Saturday. Lots of people came over to talk to me about the dogs.

We did that the Harley dealer in Orlando when we bought Orion. Donner and Dylan were awesome with all the people and bikes. It was a fun day. And neither dog tried to pee on any of the bikes.

Guest nerak254

Jeff, thank you for doing this. Is there any possibility that the template could be emailed out to groups and M&G hosts? That would save tons of money.

Guest greyhoundmom1

Newbie here! I'm in the process of adopting my first greyhound and I can't wait! Look forward to visiting here a lot - seems to be a lot of great info to learn and share. Ordered my cards and can't wait to get my grey and go on some M&G's!

Guest JDGREYTS

How about some bumper stickers or window stickers of the back of the card GreyTalk.com Are you a greyhound lover?

I sure would love one so would my wife!

Got my cards today! Thanks a bunch. I happen to have a M&G tomorrow so the timing is perfect!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All pending (2) business card shipments are being sent today. If you would like some, you will need to order BY TUESDAY 20 May, the house (cards, etc) gets packed up on the 21st, and won't be delivered to Alaska until mid July, then I get underway for a few months, so if you need cards before October, order them now.