Del - Gone Two Whole Years

Bevd

I can't beleive that on 11th March it was two years since Del left us for The Bridge. I didn't have internet access on 11th this year but I thought of him often. On 9th March (this year), we were travelling down the motorway on our way to Crufts and I said to DH and our two passengers that I felt Del was around us. About half an hour later, we went past a big lorry and on the back of the lorry, there were two flag type things and on each one was the word Del :)

You were only with us for 14 months Del but you'll be in our hearts forever.

I know you're not too far away.

We'll see you again some day.

laughingdel.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

It does not seem possible that 2 years have gone by. I think that Del was with you on your trip. Always in our hearts... :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I can't believe it's been 2 yrs...Del was a character deluxe. I always loved looking at the pics and videos of him enjoying himself. I am thinking about you during this time. Rest easy, sweet Del.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest how888

That bridge isn't too far away is it?? I'm so glad you received that sign..It never matters if it's one day or 2 years when they pass,we miss them the same because they leave those paw prints on our hearts. I just know Del and Howie are up there running around like crazy trying to figure out what sign to send next! :f_red

:grouphug I remember when Del went to the bridge. My thoughts are with you now as they were then.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

:grouphug

Sweet Del...

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Oh Del...you were the first greyhound that I ever got to see videos of on the computer, and it was before I had greyhounds of my own - you showed me how SILLY they can me!

Bev, I can't believe it's been 2 whole years already.... :( He is certainly a character, sending you the flags with his name on them :)

My favorite video of him was when he kept stealing the dish towel off of the counter :lol

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

He's never far away :beatheart Del left us one day before Judy's Susan left - and now I've just read that Jim has gone to join them. I'm sure they'll all be looking down on us, with all the others who went before and after.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

It doesnt seem like its been 2 years. :cry1

You are still missed Del. Make sure you and Susan see Jim safely across the bridge. :angelwings

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

He's never far away  :beatheart  Del  left us one day before Judy's Susan left - and now I've just read that Jim has gone to join them.  I'm sure they'll all be looking down on us, with all the others who went before and after.

1343813[/snapback]

I was just talking about that, Bev, on another Remembrance thread! Not so long ago, Jenn and I were talking about Susan and saying it was a year ago. And yesterday I was talking to the lady at the Crematorium about it and DH reminded me gently that it was TWO years. I couldn't believe it. :blink:

I'll always remember Del's passing, along with Susan. And how kind you were, although you were grieving yourself. :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop