Happy Gotcha Day, Iberia

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

I remember very well the day they brought you by for a home visit... I remember looking outside and seeing a big, beautiful red dog, and thinking you were very large. (You really weren't all that big by greyhound standards!) You were just coming for a visit, but they left you here with us, and here you stayed up until the day we had to say goodbye and you went off to the Bridge.

You quickly won our hearts, and we still speak of your excellent guard dog skills and your flair for countersurfing and pestering the kitties! I remember your silken red fur and your big, soulful brown eyes, the way you'd always walk perfectly by our sides, and the joy you took in running.

I wish I'h had you here with me to celebrate many more Gotcha days together; remember you will be forever in my heart; I'll never forget you. We love you, Iberia... :f_red:f_red:f_red:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Guest canagreyts

Happy Gotcha Day Iberia ~ I'm sure you know how special you are to all of us here at GT. Take care of yourself Robbie on this difficult day.

:f_pink:heart:f_pink

:gh_lay

Iberia is playing at the bridge with Cody and all the other bridge kids.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

We won't forget you Iberia.

:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:grouphug:grouphug Sending hugs and love to the Bridge...

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest azlorenz

Dear Iberia,

Even though we never met you in person, we knew you. We felt the pain. You touched our hearts. We are all family here and our hearts broke for your Mom. Know that your mother loved you with all her heart and will never, ever forget you nor will will we the people of Greytalk. Run with the wind my friend as you are loved and will be forever in the hearts of those who love and remember you.