Tragic End To Stitch Our Rat

Guest pixie

:crying:angelwings

It happened yesterday, January 16th. The tragic end to a beautiful life that was held in a little rat's body named Stitch, who was approximately 18 months old.

She was a brave and a friendly and rat - traits that unfortunately led to her untimely death.

She was found inside the crate of Pecos, the greyhound. We think she had escaped her newly expanded cage and ventured downstairs for a little walk about and upon spotting the dog went to say hello. We will never know for sure how it occurred, only hope it was quick and pain free.

We hope she enjoyed her life with us. Having been abandoned by a previous owner, we hope she felt as much a part of our family as we did hers.

She leaves behind a little boy, Sam. Also Danny and Adela who will miss her very much.

:f_pink

Go with God, Stitch. Over the bridge, you'll find lots and lots of playmates and fun rattie things to do.

Hugs to all those you've left behind.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am so very sorry for your loss. :( I know our ratties Darby and Java will be there to show Stitch around the Bridge...Godspeed... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your little girl. It sounds like she was greatly loved.

:f_red

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I'm sorry, for such little creatures they leave behind big holes in our hearts.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I am so so sorry for your loss. Two of my ratties, Muddy and Noodle crossed the bridge last spring at the ripe age of 3, and their sister Puddin crossed the year before. I know they will show your Stitch around.